Thanks guys for letting me vent about that last post. It drives me crazy. I think between 10 and 9 months is the norm. So I guess I will send them out the end of Jan, early Feb. That way people can start looking. They know the date, but a lot of them I don't think know where the wedding is. So it will be good for them.
I AM SO HAPPY!!
Today, Lauren and the girls are coming into town. I am meeting up with them for lunch, then going back to the hotel for some swim time babysitting with the kids as Lauren and her girlfriends head off to eat dinner and have girl time! I am so excited about seeing them.
Kenneth got me Season 1 of Desperate for Christmas. I love him. I looked at him and I was like you realize that now I have got you hooked and we have to start watching this. He laughed and said yea, I know :) He has started watching it with me on Sunday nights after I get off from work, so he knows whats going on now, but doesn't know past stuff. So I'm always like.. no he's bad! And he's been trying to figure out why. Plus this will be good for me, since I don't think we came into being addicted till the 3 or 4 season! :-O
Also, Christmas day marks the 5 month date of our engagement. And the day after New Years marks the 9 month mark till marriage. It has been a fun ride during our 17 month dating adventure, and he keeps reminding me how the number just is going to keep going.
I am also happy because next week, Kenneth's family is coming in to celebrate Christmas, since Kenneth doesn't have a lot of time off thanks to Verizon! So, they are bring Christmas to him! I am looking forward to seeing them again. Plus I really want to see their faces when they open their presents :)
Anyway, that is all folks. I have to finish wrapping my families gifts, get ready to go to lunch, and then pack up my swimsuit so I can go swimming! GONNA BE A GOOD DAY!
2 comments:
When Garrett and I were dating, I watched a little bit of Star Trek with him. Once we were married he was like, "You're stuck with me now, we're watching more Star Trek!" But I'm not going to lie, I really like it!
Yeah, Garrett wants our son to have a family name, so if we have a boy, I'm going to have to dig deep into the family trees to see if I can find something I like. There are a couple of good names in the family, but one of them is his!
The new Star Trek movie is one that I think most anyone can enjoy. Though Kirk and Spock weren't too bad to look at, ha ha.
Post a Comment